SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation. It is a very powerful Web Marketing Technique. SEO is the technique that helps a company to achieve a higher rank for its website on the google search. It is mainly the process of giving a boost to the traffic of a website through organic search engine results. SEO thus helps in getting traffic through search engines. The quality of traffic implies that the service that you offer must appear to be useful to the visitors and should allure visitors who have a genuine interest in your products and services.
Search Engines And How They Work
One of the most used activities of the internet these days is searching. The most basic thing that you need to know in order to understand Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is, search engines are not humans hence they do not have human qualities. And we cannot believe them to be intelligent creatures therefore. The search engines always believe the text. They crawl through the web to get an idea of what the page is about. They search their own databases of information through the crawler to find what the user is looking. A crawler is also known as a spider or a robot. It basically goes through the content of a site and takes the information from it and collects them on the database.
Activities performed by search engines to deliver search results are:
What Is Organic Traffic?
The process when the visitors come through search engines such as Google, Yahoo etc. is known as Organic Traffic. Organic traffic is something that the marketers are most keen in boosting. It basically refers to the users who visit your website for unpaid (organic) services. Paid search ads do not come into this category. Organic Traffic has a direct link with SEO. Organic Traffic results better when the competitive keyword ranking improves. One of the easiest ways to generate organic traffic is to provide a relevant content and good quality in your posts on a regular basis.
SEO is the branch that concentrates on improving the organic traffic.
What Is Non-organic traffic?
The Non-organic traffic is also known as the inorganic or the artificial traffic. In the non-organic traffic, the search results are usually faster and less effective as compared to organic traffic in the long run. It mainly concentrates on the search engine marketing which includes paid advertising, paid affiliate marketing etc.
Keyword research is believed to be the foundation of SEO. Keywords are mainly the representation of the phrases that a user searches on a search engine. And SEO keywords make people to find a website through search engines. It is the most essential feature of the SEO basics. Keywords perform as the foundation for all the other SEO efforts. Being diverse in keywords is very much necessary. Using all the old and same keywords will not provide the best results.
The two main aspects of keyword research are:-
- The competitiveness of keyword or keyword difficulty
- The number of the searches on a monthly basis or in the search volume.
What Are The Roles Of An SEO Analyst?
- An SEO analyst has to perform a proper keyword research.
- He/she has to provide executional strategies and recommendations to develop content.
- Watching over the search performances and search results of the major search channels is one of the main responsibilities of an SEO analyst.
- In order to work on the project development, he/she has to communicate with the team.
- Aids to support the marketing content for socialisation through blogs, posts, customer case studies etc.
- He/she has to keep a balance with the other team members to meet the goals.
- He/she has to research on the social media tools with the support of the client’s social media strategies.
- With the coordination of the client SEO goals, he/she has to enforce link building campaigns.
- He/she has to keep a creative approach.
- Skills such as excellent time management, project management and analytics are required.
These are the basic tasks that an SEO analyst has to work on.
What Are The Basic Qualities That Are Required For Becoming An SEO Analyst?
- For becoming an SEO analyst, one should be very passionate about it.
- Must be able to implement points and thoughts that are effective and vivid.
- Should have the ability to resolve problems.
- Besides, he should have expertise in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
SEO Management In AMICI
SEO is crucial for branding and business visibility and everybody who runs a website wants to appear on the top which is the highest ranking. So, it becomes important to improve and look after the SEO services. AMICI provides expertise in regular SEO maintenance. It keeps the SEO services always updated and upgraded.