Accelerated Mobile Pages are the latest trend in digital content publishing. Media contents published in AMP format now able to generate revenue by digital advertisements.
In this blog post, we will share how to use the AMP version of pages to attract visitors, convert them into customers, track AMP page usages and improve by continuous quality updates. Additionally, we share some easy tools to create AMP pages quickly and validate AMP pages.
The AMP Core Components
Accelerated Mobile Page made up of three elements-
- AMP HTML:- It is different from traditional HTML tags as it consists of AMPs specific Tags also. These are also known as custom tags that make it easy to execute the AMP in the code.
- AMP Cache:- Caching is a well-known technique for improving a page’s performance. AMP utilizes a proxy-based content delivery network in the form of an AMP cache.
In the above section, we have discussed the core component that makes up the Accelerated Mobile pages, now go over the optimization techniques that make the quickly-loading pages possible.
- Static Size for all Resources:- Accelerated mobile page like to determine the position and size of each element before the resources are loaded.
- Inline and Size Bound CSS:– CSS tends to cause bloating and it also delays rendering. HTML uses the inline style to remove many HTTP requests to web pages.
- Efficient Font Triggering:- A typical page consists of sync scripts and a couple of external styles. The browser doesn’t download the fonts until the scripts are loaded.